Thursday, June 5, 2008

Chile is just around the corner...

Wow... it is so soon! I can't believe how soon it is til I leave the country. I am getting excited and crazed all at the same time. It has been chaotic buying everything and getting everything organized. I sent in my form last week about my host family. It was surprisingly thorough, almost like a roommate application. =P I requested a family that doesn't have smokers, has younger children, and one that doesn't speak much English. Hopefully, this way my Spanish skills will improve. I am reading up about Chile and the Culture. I find it all very interesting. I have been getting some practice with my written Spanish though, because one of the coordinators only writes to me in Spanish. Well it is only a matter of days til I will be updating this from Chile =P Until then, these updates will be from the states...

No comments: